Larry Fouché concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense, wills, estates and probate and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Fouché represents clients in all aspects of criminal law. He also prepares will and handles various matters involving estates. Mr. Fouché represents persons who have suffered an injury while at work and have been denied benefits or simply need help navigating the workers’ compensation laws.
A member of the State Bar of Georgia since 2001, Mr. Fouché is a member of the Constitutional Law section, Criminal section and Workers' Compensation section. He is admitted to practice in the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia, Georgia Supreme Court, Georgia Court of Appeals, Superior and State Courts of Georgia.
Mr. Fouché received a B.A. from the University of South Carolina (1998) and a J.D. from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law (2001).
Mr. Fouché is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Macon Bar Association, American Bar Association, Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Federal Bar Association, National College for DUI Defense, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Criminal Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Fouché is a member of the 2006 Leadership Macon class. He volunteers his time with various local associations within the Macon community.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Workers' Compensation
- Georgia, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- Major: Interdisciplinary Studies
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Macon Bar Association, 2001 to Present
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Trial Lawyers Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Constitutional Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Criminal Section, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers' Compensation Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Marriott Corporation, Director of Loss Prevention, 1983 to 1995
- Adam's Mark Hotels, Director of Loss Prevention, 1995 to 1998
Pro Bono Activities
- Georgia Legal Services, 2001 to Present